What does it take to become an AXA Achiever?
We especially look GPA, work, community service and any way you have demonstrated high levels of ambition and acomplishment.
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to succeed in college
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2020-21 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
- Eligible students are encouraged to apply for all AXA-sponsored scholarships, but a student may receive only one AXA-sponsored scholarship.
When to apply
- The application period for the 2020 program is now open.
- The application deadline is December 14, 2020, but only the first 10,000 applications will be accepted; we encourage you to apply early.
- Winners will be announced in Spring.
For more information about all AXA Achievementsm scholarships, visit: