Parent Portal Information
- Go to www.broctoncsd.org
- Click on the drop-down tab near the top called “For Parents”
- Select “Parent Portal” from the menu on the left
- Click on the Parent Portal web address in blue in the center of the page
- Enter a user name and password of your choice, then scroll down and click on “Create Account”
- To create the account use the last 6 digits of your child’s ID number (no spaces).
- These last 6 digits are both the ACCESS user name and the ACCESS password. If you need your child’s ID number, please look near the top of your child’s report card or progress report, or call 792-2190.
- Click on the subject area grade to see a list of assignments.